Tickets for this show are sold out.
For those of you who do have tickets here is what you need to know:
- Doors open at 7 p.m. Show Dan Edmond hits the stage shortly after 8 pm and Whitehorse will be on shortly after 9 pm.
- Julie and Jenn will be at the door to check you in. We have your name on a list but it is helpful if you bring a copy of your ticket or ID with you for verification.
- This is a VERY FULL standing room only event. Be prepared to enjoy a rowdy crowd! If you require special considerations please ask one of our volunteers and we will do our best to help.
- The show starts at 8 p.m.
- There is a fundraising cash bar run by the Avening Hall Board. Ed, Tina, Clare and Gavin will be serving up Creemore Springs beer, and Tim will be slinging the Duntroon Cyder. We also offer wine and soft drinks.
- Loco por el Asado will be serving up some delicious Argentinian Food.
- Empanadas- variety of flavours, veggie and meat, $4 each.
- Bbq sandwiches – sliced brisket or pulled pork served with Chimichurri & salsa criolla $10 each
- Side salad – garden with balsamic vinaigrette $5
- Please bring cash if you intend to make purchases. There are no ATMS in Avening.
- If you still have questions please call Sara during office hours at 705-466-9906 or any time at 705-888-5139. Email [email protected]
Cash bar and food available.
FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT
705-466-9906, [email protected]