This show is SOLD out. If you would like to be added to the wait list click here and sign up.
If you are coming to the show here is what you need to know:
- Doors open at 7 p.m.
- Rick and Bonnie will be at the door to check you in. We have your name on a list but it is helpful if you bring a copy of your ticket or ID with you for verification.
- This is a standing room only event. Be prepared to enjoy a rowdy crowd!
- The show starts at 8 p.m.
- There is a fundraising cash bar run by the Avening Hall Board. Ed and the rest of the gang will be serving up Creemore Springs beer, Duntroon Cyder wine and soft drinks.
- Soco will be providing the food for the event. We look forward to enjoying their Fried chicken and waffle sandwich, Mac and Cheese (vegetarian option), Coleslaw. $10 for sandwich or Mac and coleslaw, $15 for sandwich, Mac and coleslaw.
- Please bring cash if you intend to make purchases. There are no ATMS in Avening.
- If you still have questions please call Sara during office hours at 705-466-9906 or any time at 705-888-5139. Email [email protected]
The Sadies bring their signature blend of country, psychedelic, rock and surf to the Avening Hall on Friday, March 23. The group, having worked with performers such as Gord Downie and Neko Case have built their reputations as musicians’ musicians. Always at the top of the list when discussing musical chops and live intensity, The Sadies are now more intent than ever on making their mark as songwriters. In one turn as heavy as a sledge, and on the other flitting across melodies with the ease of so many sparrows, The Sadies prove once again that denying them now is simply prolonging your conversion.
Doors open at 7 p.m. Show begins at 8 p.m.
For more information contact [email protected] 705-466-9906