We hope you are joining us this weekend for one of our concerts – if you are here is what you need to know.
- Doors open at 7 pm. Shows start around 8 pm.
- Ticket holders will have their name on a list. Please bring your ticket (electronic or hard-copy) to verify your purchase.
- Our venue is standing room only for this show. If you require special consideration for seating please check in with one of our volunteers and we will see how we can help.
- There is a fundraising cash bar run by the Avening Hall Board. Ed, Tina, Laurie’ Clare and the rest of the gang will be serving up Creemore Springs beer, cheap wine and soft drinks. Neal Brothers is stocking the larder with some yummy treats you can buy at the bar. If you still have questions please call Sara during office hours at 705-466-9906 or any time at 705-888-5139. Email [email protected] you soon.Please bring cash if you intend to make purchases – there are no ATMS in Avening
Men with Knives is coming with their trailer to offer some great dinner options before the show. Here are the menus:
Friday September 30
$6 / 2 for $10
- Whitefish Taco. Slaw. Avocado Crema. Crispy Onions. Pickled Cabbage
- Harvest Taco. Fried Pumpkin. Spaghetti Squash. Crispy Onion. Crema. *Corn shells available
Saturday October 1
- Pulled Pork Tater Tot Poutine with New Farm Greens
- Harvest Plate: Spaghetti Squash, Ratatouille, Quinoa, Roast Sweet Potato, Grilled Zucchini, Pickled Turnip, Garlic Tahini Sauce.