Now for those who are coming, here are the things you should know
- Your name will be on a list at the door doors open at 7. Please bring a copy of your ticket with you for verification.
- Men with Knives will be serving up dinner for just $10 a plate
- Larder Smoked Meat, Bacon & Leek Mac ‘n Cheese
- Harvest Plate: Spaghetti Squash, Ratatouille, Quinoa, Roast Sweet Potato, Grilled Zucchini, Pickled Turnip, Garlic Tahini Sauce
- Our venue is standing room only for this show. If you require special consideration for seating please check in with one of our volunteers and we will see how we can help.
- There is a fundraising cash bar run by the Avening Hall Board. Ed, Laurie and the rest of the gang will be serving up Creemore Springs beer, cheap wine and soft drinks. Creemore 100 Mile Store is stocking the larder with some yummy treats you can buy at the bar. If you still have questions please call Sara during office hours at 705-466-9906 or any time at 705-888-5139. Email [email protected]See you soon.Please bring cash if you intend to make purchases – there are no ATMS in Avening