The Skydiggers Show on October 25 is sold out.
So sorry if you missed out. Be sure to sign up for our mailing list so you don’t miss out again.
Now for those who are coming… here are the things you should know:
- Doors open at 7pm. Show starts at 8pm.
- Your name will be on a list at the door. MK and Laura will check you in. There is no need to bring anything other than your good and honest name. If however you are not looking so honest you may be asked for photo ID.
- Men with Knives will be pulling up their trailer and will start serving up food at 7pm. Check out what they have to offer:
- FISH TACO- Crispy Fresh Water Smelts, Georgian Bay Slaw, Zesty Yogurt Sauce, Pea Shoots
- CHICKEN SCHWARMA TACO – Grilled Chicken, Pickled Turnips, Georgian Bay Slaw, Garlic Yogurt Sauce, Pea Shoots
- BEEF TRITIP TACO – Grilled Beef, Caramelized Onions, Georgian Bay Slaw, Horseradish Sauce, Pea Shoots
- $6 each or two for $10 *Same plate *Gluten free corn shells available
Add side of salad $4 each or $7.50 for a meal
- CHICKPEA TABOULI KALE SALAD WITH PARMESAN, TOASTED ALMONDS, CURRANTS
- SOBA NOODLES WITH JULIENNE VEGETABLES, SCALLIONS and SESAME SEEDS
There is a fundraising cash bar run by the Avening Hall Board. Ed, Tina and the rest of the gang will be serving up Creemore Springs beer, cheap wine and soft drinks.
- Please bring cash if you intend to make purchases – there are no ATMS in Avening
See you soon.