So sorry if you missed out on this great show. Be sure to sign up for our mailing list so you don’t miss out again.
Now for those who are coming… here are the things you should know:
- Doors open at 7pm. Show starts at 8pm.
- Your name will be on a list at the door. MK and Laura will check you in. There is no need to bring anything other than your good and honest name. If however you are not looking so honest you may be asked for photo ID.
- Flying Chestnut Kitchen will have food available for purchase. For $12 you can choose from:Smoked meat on a bun with caramelized onion jam, a Soft-shell chicken taco or Portobello mushroom sandwich with goat cheese. All items are served with a trailer park salad
- Our venue is standing room only for this show. If you require special consideration for seating please check in with one of our volunteers and we will see how we can help.
There is a fundraising cash bar run by the Avening Hall Board. Ed, Tina and the rest of the gang will be serving up Creemore Springs beer, cheap wine and soft drinks.
- Please bring cash if you intend to make purchases – there are no ATMS in Avening
See you soon.